Appcelerator is a cross-platform mobile & web app development company.
Build awareness and position Appcelerator as the leader in cross-platform app development, capitalizing on opportunities in the rapidly unfolding mobile landscape.
Proactively put company executives in front of the most influential business press as expert sources on range of industry trends. Build product awareness within developer channels and expand community community. Develop relationships with industry analysts. Secure industry thought leadership through contributed opinion pieces, speaking panels and awards.
- Contributed to Appcelerator growing developer base from less than 1,500 to more than 2 million developers, including 350,000 mobile developers. In 2011 alone, Ignite helped secure more than 5,600 articles and mentions in mainstream business magazines, broadcast TV, top tier mobile, influential tech blogs and computer news venues
- Seeded movement to create groundswell demand around developer beta program
- Secured between 900-1,000 interviews with key opinion leaders
- Established executive thought-leadership via speaking engagements & point-of-view articles
- Spearheaded Appcelerator's industry awards program, securing the industry’s most coveted awards, including: 2012 Wall Street Journal Top Innovator in Software, 2012 Wall Street Journal’s Next Big Thing: The Top 50, 2012 Edison Innovation Award, 2012 GSMA’s Global Mobile Best Cloud-based Technology, ‘12 Always On Mobile Company of the Year, Gartner’s Mobile Consumer Apps Platform Magic Quadrant Visionary position, Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies, AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile, Inc. 500, GigaOm’s Top 5 Mobile Companies to Watch & Gartner Cool Vendor and many more.
- Appcelerator secured approximately $50M in funding from Mayfield, Accel, Sierra Ventures, Red Hat, and eBay among others.
- Ignite was instrumental in establishing Appcelerator as one of Silicon Valley’s hottest startups.
- In 2016, Appcelerator was acquired by public company Axway.
“Having worked with much larger PR agencies, we appreciate Ignite’s clever strategies and aggressive execution. Ignite has been integral to helping Appcelerator leapfrog to its next level of growth.” - Scott Schwarzhoff, Former VP of Marketing, Appcelerator