LongJump is a Platform-As-A-Service (PaaS)
Launch LongJump in the early days of cloud computing
Strategy: Launch and pivot the company from DIY apps platform to a PaaS player
- Initial company launch effort resulted in Ignite securing 90 articles, including 19 featured articles showcasing LongJump and more than 50 blog posts
- Collaborated with client with their on-stage presentation at DEMO. Instrumental in helping LongJump receive a coveted DemoGod award (only 8 of 70 awarded)
- Secured more than 120 press, analyst, blogger briefings around the company's launch, including SJ Mercury News, TechCrunch, InformationWeek, eWeek, Computerworld, InfoWorld, PC Magazine, CNET, ZDNet, and more
- Helped LongJump transition from a DIY-apps player into an early cloud computing, PaaS player.
- Landed LongJump on the radar of all leading industry analyst firms
- Instrumental in helping the company become a go-to source for inclusion in extensive Cloud Computing and PaaS reports
- Established LongJump’s spokesperson as an early thought-leader in evangelizing Cloud Computing trend, securing dozens of speaking slots and contributed articles
- Incorporated social media activities, including podcasts, blogs, and videos to propagate LongJump’s content
- Gartner named LongJump “Cool Vendor to Watch” in annual Cloud Computing report. LongJump only PaaS vendor recognized.
- LongJump awarded XChange XCellence award in the category of “Most Innovative Technology.”
- LongJump’s CEO was named by CRN as “Top 25 Tech Thought-Leaders to Watch.”
- LongJump’s CEO was named by San Jose Business Journal as “Top CEOs under 40.”
- LongJump was successfully acquired by Software AG, one of the largest public companies based in Germany.
“Team Ignite provides relentless support, responsive service and reliable advice when it comes to our strategies around PR. They are truly a seamless extension of the LongJump team.” - Pankaj Malviya, Co-Founder & CEO, LongJump