Telerik is an end-to-end, cross-platform solutions for app development.
Obtain broader awareness for the company and its 6 product divisions in higher-level, more influential tech blogs, computer trade and business press.
Leverage Ignite’s PR expertise and extensive press contacts to drive media liaison for Telerik’s products and executives. Plan and execute custom programs including market surveys, special projects, and thought-leadership.
- Total number of publications that covered Telerik went from 17 in 2011 to 142 in 2012; to date, Ignite secured coverage in more than 250 news articles.
- In less than 30 days working with Ignite, Telerik’s news coverage expanded into more mainstream, influential outlets. Before year’s end, Telerik was covered numerous times in Forbes, The Next Web, CIO, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider, Seattle Times, Austin Business Journal, to name a few.
- Played an integral role in helping Telerik develop, undertake and promote a series of HTML5 global developer market surveys, which served to position the company and spokespeople as industry thought leaders
- Successfully launched a pivotal new division and product, Icenium, which garnered press coverage in TechCrunch, ZDNet, The Register, The Next Web as well as more than 30 other blogs and publications
- Landed more than one dozen Executive Q&As and amplified the company's content marketing and thought leadership in press outlets such as Forbes, TechCrunch, VentureBeat and ZDNet, as well as targeted developer outlets like HTML5 Report, W3C, DZone, and Silicon Angle
- Secured a company profile in Fast Company that showcased Telerik’s management and their innovative streak
- Leveraged several planned blog posts from Telerik’s 6 divisions by securing publication in a range of high profile blogs and news outlets
- Landed numerous product reviews for Telerik’s broad product line
- Helped Telerik gain street cred with “Tech Cab Confessions” initiative at SXSW
- In 2014, Telerik was successfully acquired by Progress Software for several hundred million dollars.
“Ignite really helped us reach the next level of visibility. They helped us break into a new caliber of news outlets previously unattainable by a larger agency. I highly recommend Ignite PR.” - Sasha Krsmanovic, Director of Marketing, Telerik